1/12/2012 1:37 AM
Dying to attend Super Bowl XLVI but can’t afford tickets? You’re not alone. According to an article in The Huffington Post, approximately 75% of Super Bowl tickets are distributed to NFL teams, while the remaining 25% go to various companies affiliated with the NFL. This leaves fans with no option but to purchase Super Bowl tickets online, where tickets start at an astounding $2,300.
There is hope, however. Here are nine sweepstakes giving away tickets to the Super Bowl, plus instructions on how to enter the lottery for next year's game. Why not enter for the chance to see the best teams in the NFL go head to head?
Win Super Bowl Tickets
Campbell Soup Company – Chunky Super Bowl XLVI Sweepstakes
Microsoft - Kinect for Xbox 360 Super Bowl XLVI Sweepstakes
Pepsi/Frito-Lay - Pepsi Super Bowl XLVI Game Sweepstakes
LG Electronics - Big Game Sweepstakes
Bridgestone - Performance Moments Sweepstakes
NFL/GMC - Never Say Never Sweepstakes
Cost Plus World Market - Ultimate Football Fan Sweepstakes
Courtyard by Marriott - NFL Greatness on the Road Sweepstakes
Bud Light - Ultimate Fan Experience Sweepstakes
The Super Bowl Ticket Drawing
Each year, the NFL sells approximately 500 Super Bowl tickets to the general public. The only way to get your hands on the tickets is to enter a random drawing.
While it’s too late to score tickets to this year’s game, fans can enter the lottery for Super Bowl XLVII from February 1st, 2012 – June 1st, 2012. All ticket requests must be sent via certified or registered mail and the NFL only allows one request per household. Those selected in the random drawing will have the opportunity to purchase two Super Bowl tickets at face value ($600 - $1200). While still expensive, most fans would gladly pay a few hundred dollars for the opportunity to attend the championship football game. Plus, if you score tickets you can always sell them for a tidy profit! Here’s where to send your request.
Super Bowl Random Drawing
P.O. Box 49140
Strongsville, Ohio 44149-0140
Super Bowl XLVI will be held in Indianapolis, IN on February 5.
Posted by Christy
1/12/2012 1:37 AM |