1/24/2012 8:17 PM
With the Super Bowl right around the corner, it’s time to make plans and prep for proper festivities. Whether you’re hosting your own party, attending someone else’s or crashing a few different ones, you need something to make the game-watching experience even better (and drunker). That’s right; we’ve brought you the official Super Bowl Drinking Game of 2012!
Grab yourself a beer or a stiff drink and brace yourself for the craziest and drunkest football game you’ve ever experienced!
1. Drink 3 sips at kickoff
2. Drink 1 sip for every Etrade commercial
3. Drink 2 sips for every beer commercial (4 sips if it’s for the same beer you’ve got in your hand!)
4. Drink 6 sips for each touchdown
5. Drink 1 sip for the extra point (2 sips if they go for a conversion)
6. Chug half your drink if Tom Brady or Eli Manning gets sacked
7. Drink your whole beer if there is a fumble recovered by the other team
8. Drink 5 sips for every run over 20 yards completed by Hakeem Nicks, Ahmad Bradshaw or Brandon Jacobs
9. Drink 5 sips for every run over 20 yards completed by Rob Gronkowski, Wes Welker or Aaron Hernandez
10. Drink 3 sips every time Madonna is mentioned throughout the game and chug your drink for the halftime show
Now that you have the rules, head to the store and stock up on booze! It’s going to be a long game!
Photo Source: Wikipedia